Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

'Sup Bloggians?

I write this after the first of my last weekend of performances of Busybody, and I'm upset that I have school in the morning.

whine, whine, whine.

My two rats are currently scurrying about my bed and occaisonally jump on the keyboard to see what I'm doing. But they don't really care. They're rats, you see.

Anyway, I feel like I've done pretty good as far as assignments go. I've been reading and stuff, and stuff I've had trouble doing (such as vocab remix) I hacked to make it work for myself by using other blogs as resources. Yay opensource learning!

My smart goals are still moving towards being completed, and someone commented something psuedo intellectual on my big question. So I guess that stuff is going pretty okay.

Well, I'm off to catch as many "Zs" as possible before friday gooses me.

Also my rats are fighting. I REALLY have to go now.

Goodnight Blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment